MINUTES FROM EVERYTHING… AWAY FROM IT ALL
Located at the prominent intersection of Maple and Beck Roads, ShearWater offers real-life luxuries in a premier location, close to world-class shopping, restaurants, recreation and entertainment in southwest Oakland County. Within minutes, you can find fresh produce at major supermarkets or the local farmers market. Check out all the latest trends and styles at nearby Twelve Oaks Mall. Students have only a short walk to Walled Lake Western High School and nearby elementary and middle schools.Schedule your appointment or drop by for a personal tour to experience the ultimate in luxury living.
- Adjacent to future rails-to-trails pathway
- Across from Gunnar Mettala Park
- Excellent Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
- Close to Twelve Oaks Mall with nearly 200 specialty stores and restaurants
- Nearby I-96, M-5 and I-275 provides easy access to all of Southeast Michigan
- Proud Lake Recreation area offers 4,300 acres of recreational opportunity